Tuesday, September 17, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 16: Tribal Print

Hey everyone, today is day sixteenth of the nail art challenge. Phew! 15 more to go...


Today's theme is Tribal nails. I did my acrylic paint version of tribal nails earlier. It is sort of difficult for me to create freehand details for a manicure. I used nail paints for the base this time (unlike earlier) and acrylic paint only for the lines.



For this manicure, I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (Neon Coral creme), VOV Go on blues (blue creme), Essie French Affair (Pink creme) and Essence The Dawn is Broken (grey shimmer).


I layered the shades in stripes horizontally and vertically. Using the Daler Rowney Acrylic Paint in black, I made the lines and shapes on the stripes, with a small detailing brush.


To complete the manicure I used Seche Vite Top Coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


16 comments:

  1. I love this one!! Usually people tend to go for red, blue, yellow and white when it comes to tribal nail art.. but i love the colors you've used! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepika :) I also tried my first Tribal nails with yellow and red :D but this time I wanted it to be bright...

      Delete
  2. Wow this is so classic loved it Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a treat to my eyes <3 Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one must have taken great efforts Pearl! Gorgeous Nail Art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tribal print and it's so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U r so creative Pearl. This one is lookin perfect tribal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megha :) I am glad you liked it...

      Delete
  7. very beautifull..I am agree with megha u r v creative n talented..<3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.