Sunday, September 15, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 14: Flowers

Hey everyone, today is the fourteenth day of the challenge. Today's theme is Flowers. I have been practicing One-stroke flowers for quite some time, so I thought to try that for this flower theme. Here is what I came up with...


 For this manicure I used YSL Coral Divin as a base on my nails.


With the help of a nail art brush I created some One-stroke flowers using my Daler Rowney acrylic paints in Purple and white.



Then I dotted between the flowers using black acrylic paint.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



P.S. 14 down! 17 more to go.


16 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.