Thursday, September 12, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 11: Polka Dots

Hey everyone, today is day 11th of the Challenge. Today's theme is Polka dots. I created a multi colored polka dot look for today...


For this manicure I used Milani Black Magic as a base on my nails.


Then I used Colorbar Insanely Matte Mattifying Top coat on it, to give it a matte finish.



Wth the help of a dotting tool I dotted different shades on the nails.

Shades used:
White: Pure Ice Super Star
Yellow: Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
Pink: Essie Madison Ave-hue
Blue: VOV Insight Go on blues
Orange: Colorbar Tangerine Mojito
Turquoise: China Glaze turned up Turquoise
Black: Milani Black Magic
Red:  NYC Penn Station




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

P.S. 11 down! 20 more to go...

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.