Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 10: Gradient Nails

Hey everyone, today is the day tenth of the challenge. Today's theme is gradient nails. I always wanted to try the holographic gradient nails so I thought to try it today.



For the gradient I used Milani Holographic 3D (yellow), Cyberspace (blue) and Hi-Res (purple). 


The holos look beautiful together. I used a makeup sponge to create the gradient.


I stamped an image from Bundle Monster image plate BM208 using MoYou black stamping polish.


To finish the manicure I used Seche Vite top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

P.S. 10 down! 21 to go...

10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.