Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekend Gradient Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a soft gradient manicure here.  

The one thing that really scares me off as a nail art lover is GRADIENTS. There..I said it! yeah, gradients scare me. I try to do every possible thing to do them correctly but I mostly end up with messy looking nails. Here is the look which I managed to somewhat decently...



On the pointer and ring finger, I used Colorbar Exclusive 14 and Essie Peach Daiquiri to create a gradient. I used a regular makeup sponge for the gradient. 

On the middle and ring finger, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base.


Then I did saran wrap on the middle finger using both the coral (Peach Daiquiri) and blue (Exclusive 14) shades. After the saran wrap, I stamped an image on the middle finger from Cheeky Mega Image plate D using Milani Black Magic. 

I layered Lynnderella Mixed Feelings on my pinky. To finish the manicure, I used two black studs from the Bundle Monster Nail art wheel, on the pointer and ring finger.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


20 comments:

  1. i love the shading its so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a gradient! You did a marvelous job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Creative! I loved what you did with the Middle finger & the gradient nails look really nice too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richa :) the design on middle finger is my fav too...

      Delete
  4. Looks really good! I really need to do something on my nails soon. They've been naked all week long, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) Sometimes naked nails feel good...

      Delete
  5. I think those look pretty good! I need to get into gradients myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle :) I am practicing gradients these days. Hope I will get the technique soon..

      Delete
  6. Wow this is looking so unique n cool ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megha :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete
  7. You are such an artist.. loved what you did to your nails..I am so bad at nail art .. beautiful itis!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Poo :) I am glad you liked my gradient attempt...

      Delete
  8. Looks really gorgeous and pretty good... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.