Sunday, August 18, 2013

Red and Checkered

Hey everyone, from the last few days I was planning to use this beautiful red creme from OPI so today, I created this colorful checkered look using it. 


I started the manicure with Pure Ice Super Star (White creme) as a base on my pointer finger. On the middle  and pinky, I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Celeb City


On the ring finger, I used OPI Red Lights Ahead Where (red creme). I stamped a checquered image from Bundle Monster Image Plate BM16 using Milani Black Magic. To complete the manicure, I dotted Pure Ice Super star and OPI Red Lights ahead where on middle and pinky.


I am going to my mom's house tomorrow... so I am taking a little break from blogging. You will see more nail art posts as I have scheduled a few posts for the coming week. 

Hope you like the manicure. Thank for reading...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.