Thursday, August 8, 2013

My current top 5 lip products

Hey everyone, today I' am sharing my current favorite lip products which I am loving these days. I was tagged by Lovely Parita from My Vanity Treasures to do this post.



I definitely love brights on me as I mostly keep my eyes neutral. So, my favorite five are:


1) MAC lipstick in Daddy's Little Girl
2) Colorbar Take me as I am Lip Color in Flirtatious Pink 
3) Revlon lip balm stain in Smitten
4) Revlon Lip butter in Berry Smoothie
5) Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Fig



1) MAC Lipstick in Daddy's Little Girl: I love how this shade makes my face look brighter (even on a tired evening after office!).

2) Colorbar Lip Crayon in Flirtatious Pink: One of the most beautiful peachy pink shades that looks absolutely gorgeous with a variety of eye looks.


3) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Smitten: This is my most go-to shade, even when I am running errands. Even with no makeup on the face this shade make me look presentable :D . I pick this when I know I will not get time to touch up; as this leaves a beautiful stain behind. 


4) Revlon Lip butter in Berry Smoothie: I fell in love with this soft shade with the very first swatch. This is my favorite lip product when I go with kohl rimmed eyes or dark eyeshadows.

5) Burt Bees Lip Balm in Fig: It brightens up my face just like Daddy's little girl. This keeps my lips moisturized for a long time. 




Hope you liked the post. Now I tag five of my friends to share their current top 5 products :

Awungshi from Dr. Poison Ivy 
Riya from My makeup and beauty vanity 
Puja from Cute Nails
Raji from Indian Beauty Maniac 
Megha from Makeup and Beauty Treasure

Thanks for reading... 

18 comments:

  1. awesome choices! I wanted Daddy's Little Girl so badly but it went out of stock in no time :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parita :) yeah, that shade was out of stock after 2 hours of release. I prebooked it that's why I got it.

      Delete
  2. I loved all Shades especially the revlon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all lovely shades :) I am glad you like my choices..

      Delete
  3. Great picks Pearl!! MAC one is really a color that can instantly brighten up the face.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) yeah, Daddy's Little Girl is just gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Great picks! There all nice shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want burt's Bee's lip balm :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It's really good for the lips and the shade is beautiful. You should get it...

      Delete
  6. I love Burt's Bees lip shimmers! They are great and I love the slim tubes - takes up next to no room at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they are so travel friendly and super moisturizing!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.