Friday, August 30, 2013

Mixed Look with Bronze and Purple

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my manicure I did yesterday for a party at my friends house.This combination is inspired from the dress I wore.


For the manicure, I used China Glaze Flying Dragon on my middle and pinky. Flying dragon is a beauty with all the gorgeous pink and blue shimmer.
 

On the pointer and ring finger I used Max Factor Bronze.


To finish the manicure I dotted the pointer and ring finger with China Glaze Flying Dragon, using a dotting tool.
 

Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


4 comments:

  1. China Glaze Flying Dragon looks amazing! Love the shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is gorgeous...the mix of glitter in it looks amazing on nails.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.