Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Leafy Accents

Hey everyone, today I am sharing one of my favorite looks here. When I cannot decide what to wear on my nails for any particular day, I choose to wear such a mixed manicured look.


I started with Rimmel Misty Jade on my pointer and middle finger. On my pinky, I used the gorgeous Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink. This is a glitter I use in a lot of my manicures.



For the ring finger, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base. I stamped it with an image from Bundle Monster image plate BM205 using MoYou black stamping polish.



I love how the look is simple yet edgy at the same time. Rockstar Pink add beauty to the manicure.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I really love that Rimmel minty nail polish! It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, Rimmel misty jade is really a beauty! I am glad you liked this look :)

      Delete
  2. I m just amazed to see all the pretty designs here.:) very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Niesha :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely Manicure as usual Pearl...I loved Rockstar pink! I am putting it on my list now... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richa :) You should definitely get Rockstar pink...its a gorgeous glitter!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.