Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Independence Day 2013 Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my manicure I did for this Independence Day. This year I did watermarbled nails for Republic Day, so I thought to keep it simple for the Independence Day.


I started the manicure with Pure Ice Super Star (white creme) as a base on my middle, ring finger and thumb. On the pointer finger, I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Going Green.


For the pinky, I used L'Oreal Copper Cuff. With the help of a nail art striping tape I created the colorful stripes on my middle and ring finger depicting the three shades of Indian flag. 

The shades I used are:
Green: Sally Hansen Going Green
Orange: Colorbar Sunset
White Pure Ice Super Star
Blue: Colorbar Blue web
Glitter: L'Oreal Copper Cuff


On the thumb, I used nail art striping tape to create Indian Flag. I used a small dotting tool to create the center of the flag.


Hope you like the manicure. 



8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.