Saturday, August 24, 2013

Green and Glitter

Hey Everyone, today I am sharing another gradient look here. As the festive season is soon approaching in India, I am seeing a lot of metallic gradients around. So this manicure is inspired from them...


For this manicure, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base on all of my nails. On the pointer finger, I layered Darling Diva Polish Born Lasse, which is a gorgeous mix of white and green hex glitter.


On the middle and ring finger, I created a gradient using Nicole by OPI The Next CEO and China Glaze Running in Circles. On the Pinky, I used Nicole by OPI The Next CEO.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

10 comments:

  1. Pretty combination! The green and gold look really good together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they really compliment each other :)

      Delete
  2. wow!! beautiful lovely color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked the combination. Thanks Niesha :)

      Delete
  3. pretty combo..love d metallic sheen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it.. such a beautiful combination of shades.. So vibrant!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.