Monday, August 26, 2013

Golden Tips

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a combined manicure look. I was inspired from a lot of colorful french manicure pictures on Pinterest, so I thought to combine french tips with a stamping look.


I started the manicure with the olive green polish from Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel in Cosmic.  


Then I stamped the swirly image from the Bundle Monster image plate BM201 using Barry M gold foil effects.


Once the stamping was done, I used Barry M gold foil to create french tips using nail art striping tape.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

24 comments:

  1. Love it, going to try it for my next mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r a pro Pearl. Loved this nail art a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are so sweet to say that :) Thanks...

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous..love the colour combo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful..... if only black was allowed to functions i would have just copied this for the weekend ... ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done this with olive green...you can do this with any dark polish :)

      Delete
  5. woow.. just wooww... amazing NOTD... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Pretty NOTD Pearl! U really are a pro in this... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a pro really; just trying some fun manicures. Thanks for your lovely compliment :)

      Delete
  7. please tel me from where gets those bundle foils . ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Barry M Gold Foil Mary, it's a nail paint (with a foil finish) and not an actual foil.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.