Friday, August 16, 2013

Colorbar Nail Lacquer Fuchsia Fix 2

The word "Plum" makes everyone think of the sweet-tart plum fruit. But when I hear "Plum", it only makes me think of this beautiful plum creme polish.

Colorbar has a lot of beautiful shades when it comes to nail polishes. Today, I am sharing such a shade here...




Fuchsia Fix 2 is a rich plum creme. This shade looks beautiful on nails.

Formula:
It has a creme formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly. 




Wear Time:

It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day, it chipped.

Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Budget Friendly.
Cons:
  • Stain nails.
Retail Price: Rs 150 (for 9 ml)



For the manicure I stamped this beautiful and delicate image from Bundle Monster Image plate BM20, using Barry M gold Foil



I dotted Barry M silver foil to complete the design.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous plum color! I just recently have one from Barielle like this on my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt, it is beautiful :) yeah I have seen the Barielle one...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color and even more beautiful with stamping!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) I am glad you liked the stamping. I was confused with the stamping color earlier...but the gold pairing worked well :)

      Delete
  3. You have not only done a good job with the application, but you took my breath away with the stamping!! please tell us how you apply nail polish so flawlessly. I am so clumpy when it comes to painting my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks for the lovely compliment Nivedita :) It is a beautiful stamp and stamps really well so I did no special efforts there. I was really bad in painting my nails earlier but the acetone and Cleaning brush sorted that out :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.