Friday, August 9, 2013

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Running in Circles

Eid Mubarak to all my friends :)

Today I am sharing a shimmery beauty form China Glaze. Running in Circles was released with Cirque de Soleil: Worlds Away collection. On the website, this shade is described as "Cilantro green shimmer". 




It’s a vibrant, emerald (yellow toned) green with finely milled green glitter in a green tinted jelly base. The glitter looks like glass flecks on the nails. This looks gorgeous on nails.

Formula:
It has a jelly formula with shimmery finish. It goes smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.

Wear Time:
It wore for four day without any chipping or tip wear. On the fifth day, I experienced tip wear on two of the nails.




Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Big 3-free.
Cons:
  • Stain cuticles.
Retail Price: $7.50 (for 14 ml)


For the manicure I stamped my nails with Pure Ice Super Star using Bundle monster image plate BM 319 and BM315.



The white stamping  looks beautiful with green base.



On the next day, I removed the birds and stamped flower image using Bundle Monster image plate BM16.



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

14 comments:

  1. What a great color! Love the manicure too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) It is beautiful. Perfect for Christmas manicures.

      Delete
  2. I love emerald shade for nail paints and eyeliner, eyeshadow!! Just fab mani!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) Emerald is the color of the year :) It looks beautiful on eyes as well..

      Delete
  3. gorgeous dear...this is very pretty and shimery green shade..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puja :) The shimmer just look like glass flecks, that's what I love the most about this shade.

      Delete
  4. I saw this polish for $1 and my friend told me I HAD to get it. I'm so glad I did, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lucky to score this in $1. I paid full price :( but it is worth for this beautiful shade.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous NOTD....It an amazing shade...Loved the shimmer.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richa :) No doubt, it's beautiful..

      Delete
  6. Omg this is really a stunning shade!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.