Sunday, August 4, 2013

Celebrating International Nail Art Day 2013 with Blue

Hey everyone, Happy International Nail Art Day :) I didn't know that such a day exists. This is a very special day for Nail Art lovers like me :D . So here's my manicure for this special day...


I themed my nails blue for today as blue is the favorite color of my best friend (tomorrow is friendship day remember!).

I started the manicure with Colorbar Blue Web on my pointer, middle and ring fingers. On the pinky, I layered Lynnderella Mixed Feelings(gorgeous blue glitter) on OPI Teal the cows come home.


I used Barry M Atlantic Road (blue textured polish) to create the criss-cross pattern on my pointer and middle finger using a nail art tape. I finished the look with Seche Vite Top Coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I love blues too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is my favorite and loved your nail art Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the design on the pinky, it's intricate, layered and gorgeous.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy international nail art day...Lovely nail art..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tape design is so good! I didn't know there was an International nail art day... guess I missed it this year, oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle :) I got the info just in time...this was created in a hurry :D

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.