Monday, August 5, 2013

Celebrating Friendship Day with Yellow

Happy Friendship Day :) 

Today, I am sharing a manicure I did for this special day. I and my friends decided for a yellow themed manicure and I came up with this...


I started the manicure with China Glaze Happy Go Lucky as a base on all my nails. On the middle finger, I used NYC Penn Station to stamp the hearts from my bundle monster image plate BM317.


On my ring finger, I used Colorbar Blue Web and Milani black Magic to stamp the design using another Bundle Monster image plate BM213. For my pinky, I layered Lynnderella Spot On.

For my pointer finger, I used all the shades (Penn Station, Blue Web and Pure Ice Super Star) for the dotticure. I used a nail art dotting tool to make the dots.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.