Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bright Feathers

Hey Everyone, today I am sharing a very colorful look I did for this Janamashtmi. I am experimenting with making nail art decals lately and I found out an easy way to make them, so for this look I used my handmade decals.


I wanted to keep the look feather-y and colorful, so I picked the feather images from different image plates.
 
I started the manicure with Pure Ice super star as a base on my nails. For the middle finger, I used a peacock image from my bundle monster image plate BM15. For the ring finger, I used another bundle monster image plate BM216.



For the pointer finger, I used image from Bundle monster image plate BM212. On the pinky, I used same image plate and covered half of the nail. I dotted the other half. To complete the manicure I dotted around the peacock as well.

The shades I used are:

Blue: Colorbar Blue Web
Black: Moyou Black Stamping Polish
Purple: China Glaze Flying Dragon
Yellow: China Glaze Happy go Lucky
Gold: Barry M gold foil effects



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for sharing...

P.S.  I will share an easy way to make decals from the image plates soon.

12 comments:

  1. Wow...simply wow, I wish I could do nail art like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Sugandha :) and I wish I could do EOTDs like you!

      Delete
  2. What a fun manicure! Love how colorful it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Loved the manicure dear.... Very colorful & I loved the concept... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richa :) I tried this for the first time and loved it...will try to share more colorful looks in the upcoming posts.

      Delete
  4. Wow!!! What a beautiful nail art! The colors are so great together, this is just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.