Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekend Manicure

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my manicure that I am wearing today. I love pink and white combination, but this time I wanted to try pink with black. So I thought of an easy manicure and here it is:


I started the manicure with painting my pointer, middle and pinky with Essie Jamaica Me Crazy. Then I stamped three large roses on them from my Bundle Monster Image plate BM323. 


On the ring finger, I used Milani Black Magic and Layered Barry M Ruby Glitter on it. On my pointer, middle and pinky I sponged Barry M Ruby Glitter on tips of all the nails. On the thumb, I simply layered Barry M Ruby Glitter on Pure Ice Super Star.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading.



10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.