Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pink Tuesday

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a quick manicure I did for yesterday. I wore this to a get together with some of my old college buddies. I wanted to do something simple on my nails, of both my hands.



As I work with my right hand, it is always difficult to work on my right hand nails. So I did this easy girly manicure.



On my pointer, middle and pinky I used Barry M Kingsland Road and on my ring finger I used Revlon Tulip. I created a heart using a dotting tool on the ring finger with Kingsland Road. As hearts are the easiest to create with freehand. In the same way on the thumb I made three hearts.



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.