Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OPI Nail Laquer Thanks a Windmillion

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a beautiful polish from OPI. 


Thanks a Windmillion was released with OPI Holland Collection in 2012. It is a beautiful dusty seafoam, grey based creme. It's cool tones makes it look more beautiful in person.



Thanks a windmillion is an uncommon green shade which is the best thing about it. 

Formula:
It has a creme formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly. 


Wear Time
It wore for four days without any chipping or tip wear. 

Pros
Beautiful Shade.
Hassle Free Formula.

Cons
Didn't find any.



Retail Price: $6 (for 15 ml)


For the manicure, I used China Glaze Black Diamond on my pinky and added two round metallic studs from Born Pretty Store.



On the ring finger I used Pure Ice super Star and stamped it with Milani black magic using Bundle Monster Image plate BM322.



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


16 comments:

  1. Nice trick w the plate! At 1st I though it was only dots!!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica :) I am glad you liked the idea..

      Delete
  2. That color is just wow! Absolutely loved it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is. When I first saw it I knew I had to get it :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely shade from OPI. I love what you did with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPI sure has some awesome shades! Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is more beautiful in person. I kept these nails for a week which rarely happens! I love it :)

      Delete
  5. u hv gorgeous nails. this shade is perfect for office wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megha :) yeah it is..muted yet beautiful...

      Delete
  6. My Favorite shade this one lovely Nail art Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.