Tuesday, July 23, 2013

OPI Nail Lacquer I Vant To Be A Lonestar

Hey everyone, today I am sharing one of my favorite blue shade. I Vant to be a Lonestar was released with OPI Texas collection. It is pale blue creme with silver shimmer. I love the soft silver shimmer, it makes the shade more noticeable.


This is a good shade and can be easily worn all year round. In different lights the polish looks like having a hint of grey.


Formula

It has a creme formula which goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It dries quickly with a frost finish. It require two coats for opacity.

Wear Time
It wore for four days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fifth day, I experienced tip wear on the nails.


Pros
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Works well for stamping.
Cons
  • Didn’t find any.
Retail Price: $6 (for 15 ml)


I started the manicure with stamping my ring finger with Milani Black Magic using Konad image plate M78. 




Then I used China Glaze Turned up Turquoise on my pinky as well as dotted it on my ring finger using a dotting tool.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


8 comments:

  1. I loved the color....The china glaze polish too is such a nice turquoise...Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richa :) yeah I love the China Glaze one too...

      Delete
  2. I have this color too but haven't tried it out yet. It looks pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try this..it's so beautiful on nails!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.