Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer Play Fair

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my views on a beautiful lilac polish from Nicole by OPI. Play fair is a soft lilac shimmer polish. Due to the soft pink and purple shimmer it looks iridescent.



On my skin tone it looks more neutral, daily wear shade. It’s a barely there shade yet it looks so feminine and soft. 

Formula:
It has a sheer formula with shimmery finish. It goes on streaky during the first coat but the second coat makes it smooth. It gives opacity in four coats and dries quickly.


Wear Time:
It wore for three day without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day, I experienced tip wear on two of the nails.

Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
Cons:
  • Pricey.
Retail Price: $8 (for 15 ml)

I used Colorbar Vamp to stamp a pattern from my Bundle Monster image plate BM201. I used a tape so that the pattern could cover only half of the nails.


Then I dotted Vamp alongside the pattern, using a dotting tool.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading.


12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.