Friday, July 26, 2013

Neon Watercolor Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my neon manicure. As the name suggests, I used beautiful neon shades for the manicure. It gives a pretty watercolor effect on the nails hence the name: NeonWatercolor nails. 
Somehow the spots look like balloons floating in the sky :D


I started with Pure Ice Superstar as a base on my nails. Then I used these shades for the blobs



Yellow: Colorbar Pina Colada

Pink: China Glaze Beach Cruiser
Green: Colorbar Lime Margarita
Orange: Colorbar Tangerine Mojito
Coral: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy


With the help of a plastic sheet I dabbed the blobs and it gave a watercolor effect. I finished the manicure with Nicole by OPI Top Coat.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.