Friday, July 19, 2013

Neon and Animal Print Nails

Hey everyone, I am sharing a fun combination I did on my nails today. This manicure is inspired by Marta of ChitChat Nails. I love her skittlettes. Neon nails look perfect for the summer and adding animal prints gives an extra edge.


I started the manicure with Essence Gold Old Buffy (Olive-black shimmer) on my middle and ring finger. I so wanted to used my China Glaze Flip flop Fantasy so I added it on my pinky.


Then I added Pure Ice Super Star on my pointer and stamped it with Konad image plate M57. I dotted Flipflop Fantsy and Super Star on my middle and ring finger.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading... 

10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.