Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mint Manicure in honor of TaliaJoy18

Hey everyone, today I created a mint manicure in honor of beautiful Talia Castellano aka TaliaJoy18. Her last instagram pic was a mint manicure so the blogosphere decided to honor her by creating mint manicures. So here's my mint manicure...



Talia was a beautiful thirteen year old girl (a very talented make-up and nail artist) and a sweetheart who lost her battle with cancer last Tuesday.


As of my manicure, I started with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Mint Sorbet. Then I stamped the flowers and leaves with OPI Jade is the new black using Bundle Monster image plate BM221.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.