Monday, July 1, 2013

Holographic Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a holo manicure I did this weekend. For me holographic polishes are always hard to phtograph. It has been a challenge for me to capture their depth and variation.


I did this manicure using Born Pretty Store Holo Polish #12 and Milani 3D holographic polish Cyberspace.


I used Cyberspace as a base. With nail art striping tape I made triangles and stripes.


After making triangles I dotted Cyberspace and #12 holo using a nail art dotting tool.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


20 comments:

  1. OMG really gorgeous Nail Art loved it very much Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is simply gorgeous and soooo neat!! I love it pearl!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polishes are gorgeous which make the nail art beautiful :) Thanks Niesha :)

      Delete
  4. Loved it! Gorgeous Nail Art pearl... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.