Thursday, July 11, 2013

Galaxy Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my version of Galaxy nails with you. I have seen many types of beautiful galaxy nails on various blogs. So I thought to give it a try.


I started the manicure with Essie Aruba blue. Then I sponged different shades at different places on the nails. The color placement is the key to achieve the look. The colors should not be overlapped, they should be placed side by side.


Shades Used:
Blue base: Essie Aruba Blue
White: Pure Ice Super Star
Pink: Colorbar Beautiful Pink
Yellow: Colorbar Lemon Drop
Glitter: Sally Hansen Ice Queen

After the color sponging I sponged Sally Hansen Ice Queen to give it a sparkling effect. Then I drew white accents with a nail art brush.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.