Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dry Watermarbled Nails: Yellow and Pink

Hey everyone, today I tried dry watermarbling on my nails. It didn't came out the way I expected but it was still wearable. 



I started the manicure with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Mellow Yellow on the pointer and Colorbar Bubbly on the pinky. I did the design without any base on the nails and that's why the nails are peaking through! 


For the middle and ring finger I created the watermarbled design. I used Bubbly and Mellow Yellow on the nails and dragged an orange stick to create a pattern.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ariel :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete
  2. Lol I had no idea what dry water marbling was! Definitely going to try this; looks a lot less messier than all the sticky tape and water.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too had not idea but then Youtube is your best friend :D yeah it becomes too messy with water. This saves a lot of polish as well :)

      Delete
  3. I love it...And colour combi is very nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice water marbling! The pink and yellow work really well together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) yeah they always work well together..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.