Thursday, August 1, 2013

Different Dimension Nail Lacquer A Love Hue

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a lovely polish from one of my favorite indie brands Different Dimension. Different Dimension came out with a set of four glitters for last Valentine's Day. The collection is called "Love is a Punny thing". I am sharing the very first polish from the collection today.



A Love Hue is a pink-fuchsia glittery heaven.  It has pink-fuchsia holographic hexes, squares in various sizes and microglitter in a clear base.  



Formula:
It has an easy formula. It is really easy to get the glitter in one swipe on the nails. It applies evenly. 

Here I have A love Hue layered over Pure Ice Super Star and Milani Black Magic.



All the Different Dimension polishes are 3-free (Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde and Toluene).

You can buy Different Dimension polishes from Missi's etsy shop [here].  You can also follow on Facebook [here] for their updates. 

Retail Price: $8.50 ( for 15 ml)

Hope your like the swatches. Thanks for reading...


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it too :) This is the first time I am trying glitters from DD and they are all gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yes it is! For a glitter hoarder like me it is a collectible polish..

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite pink glitter polish! It's also very special to me because I helped Missi name it! Her stuff is so great! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too :) wow! I love the name. so perfect for Valentine's Day...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.