Monday, July 22, 2013

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Snow White

Hey everyone, today I am sharing another beautiful polish from Colorbar Pro range. Pro Range has some very beautiful shades and Snow White is a pearly beauty among them.




Snow White is a Sheer Pearly White polish with purple shimmer.

Formula:

It has a sheer formula and it took four coats to reach the color in the bottle. It does not give opacity on nails. It goes on smooth without any streaks or unevenness and dries quickly. 


Wear Time:
It wore for a day without any chipping or tip wear. On the second day, I experienced tip wear on all the nails.




Pros:
Beautiful Shade.
Hassle free formula.

Cons:
Less staying power.

Retail Price: Rs 350 (for 15 ml)

I started the manicure with stamping flowers on all the nails with NYC Manhattan using Cheeky Mega image plate D.



Then I dotted Barry M Gold Foil effects with a dotting tool on the flowers. I layered Wet n Wild Hallucination on all the nails to complete the manicure.



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.