Sunday, July 28, 2013

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Hanging in the Balance

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a beautiful blue polish from China Glaze. Hanging in the Balance was released with China Glaze Cirque de Soleil: Worlds away collection. It is a bright blue creme. 



The exact color is really hard to capture. I clicked a lot of pics but a very few picked the right shade. This shade looks beautiful on. 

This pic is the closest to the exact shade:



Formula:
This has a creme formula. It goes smooth without being streaky or patchy. It also dries super quick. It took 2 coats for opacity.



Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day there was minute tip wear on two nails.



Pros:
  • Beautiful shade
  • Hassle free formula
  • Good for watermarbling.
  • Big 3 free.
Cons:
  • Stains really bad! (Double up your base coat before trying this.)
Retail Price: $6(for 14 ml)



I used Colorbar Exclusive 37 and Sally Hansen Celeb City for the splatter. The splatter turned out to be non-splatter(y) blobs :( But I still like the abstract look :D



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

16 comments:

  1. Loved the color! It's so cobalt blue... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too love it. Somehow it make my hands look super clean :D

      Delete
  2. What a pretty blue! Love the manicure too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome nail art dear!!.<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shade I loved it your nail art too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely mani.i really like your blog.following you now...do visit n join me too.

    www.prettypeachyandpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Shehrzad :) Will check our blog for sure...

      Delete
  6. Pretty shade...so bad it stains btw nice nail art..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, stained all my nails :( Thanks Puja :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.