Monday, July 15, 2013

Born Pretty Store Neon Green Round Stud Rhinestones

Hey everyone, today I am sharing with you my views on Born Pretty Store Neon Round Stud Rhinestones in green. I got these from the Born pretty Store


Neon Green Stud Rhinestones
Quantity: 200pcs
Size: 2mm



These are perfect for a quick and fun manicure. They can be used on any kind of manicure.



How to use it: 

  • These are really easy to use. Just place them on the nail polish/top coat when it is a a bit sticky/tacky. (I used an orange cuticle stick with clear polish on the tip to pick these up.)
  • A top coat can also be used on these to give them additional firmness on the nails and it will make them last longer.
  • These can be reused if cleaned properly.
Now on to the manicure. I started with Pure Ice Super Star (white creme) on my middle, ring and pinky nail. On the Pointer finger I used China Glaze Flying Dragon.



Then I layered Colorbar Pina Colada on my pinky nail. On the middle and ring finger, I used nail art striping tape to create the design. For giving a perfect neon touch I used the Neon Green Stud Rhinestones from Born pretty Store.



You can get these neon rhinestones from Born Pretty Store Here. With my discount code "PECW10" you can even get 10% off. 




Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading.


*Product sent for review.

10 comments:

  1. That's a very funky nail art! And very creative too... :) Eve I am planning to place a order by the Born Pretty store..They have some really cool stuff..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richa :) yeah, Born Pretty Store has real good stuff for nail art!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous nail art....I have them in pink and orange...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! It's fab.:) I loved the combination dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks so stylish Pearl Nice NOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun color for the studs :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.