Thursday, July 25, 2013

Born Pretty Store The Embossed Texture Metal Style 3D Nail Art Stickers

Hey everyone, today I have interesting 3D nail art stickers to share. These are the Embossed Texture Metal Style 3D Nail Art stickers from the Born Pretty Store. I received four sheets of stickers to review.


There are various different sets of designs available. These stickers come on a large sheet with lots of patterns to choose from.



These nail art stickers are pretty. They give 3D feel on the nails. These look more beautiful in person.




Here's a closeup look:




I chose the swirly design #7 for my nails. I was so excited to use these for my nail art. The design perfectly fit my nails. For my pinky I trimmed a sticker.




For this manicure, I used OPI An affair in a  red square as a base. For my ring finger I used Colorbar Golden glitter. Then I applied the stickers on three of my nails after the top coat.



Pros:

  • Beautiful design and 3D texture.
  • Budget Friendly.
  • Can be trimmed easily for any nail size.
  • Perfect for a quick manicure.
  • A single sheet can be used N number of times.
Cons:
  • Difficult to stick on the nails properly (the corners stick out, a very thick top coat is required to smooth them out!).


Retail Price: $1.99 (for 1 sheet)



You can get these and various other 3D stickers from Born Pretty Store here. With my discount code "PECW10" you can even get 10% off. 



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


*Product sent for review.


16 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.