Friday, July 12, 2013

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag Inspired Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my Bhaag Milkha Bhaag inspired nails. I am going to see the movie tomorrow. I love the promo and it's such an inspirational movie.



I started the manicure with Pure Ice Super Star on the pointer finger nail. I used a dotting tool to write the word "Zinda" (BMB's most popular song). On the middle finger I used Colorbar Hearts and Tarts 2 and Pure Ice Super Star to create a racing track with a striping brush.



Here's the movie poster:



    Image Courtesy: Google



On the ring finger, I used OPI Suzi Takes the wheel and sponged Milani black Magic at the free edge of the nail. Then I stamped the wire image from MJ image plate. On the pinky, I used Essie Fishnet Stockings and Pure Ice Super Star to create a gradient. 




Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...



8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.