Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Black and White

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a manicure I did this weekend. I trimmed my nails and left my nails without polish for two days. I usually don't like short nails but my nails are chipping and getting thin. :( May be the weather is not suiting me. Now on to the manicure:




I did dry watermarbled nails few days ago so, I thought to experiment with few other shades. This time I decided to go with black, white and gold.



For this manicure, I layered Pure Ice Superstar (white creme) and Milani Black Magic (black creme) side by side on my nails. Then I layered NOPI The next CEO in the middle of the nails (where the two polishes were slightly touching each other). Then with an orange stick I made a cris-cross pattern, dragging the nail polish both the sides. I ended up with a messy looking textured pattern.

The finished look was bumpy. I layered Seche Vite top coat to finish the manicure.



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


14 comments:

  1. wow wow wow !! i hope i follow yr steps and achieve similar look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I really love it! Black and white is a classy combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) It matches one of my evening dress..

      Delete
  3. Very creative and beautiful...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stylish and perfect Nail art Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nice! I love how once side is black and the other is white but they get blended together in the middle. Super cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) I was confused with this look as it look a bit messy in the middle...but it match with one of my dresses beautifully :D so I left it like that.

      Delete
  6. I really love the mix of these colors together! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. I am glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  7. you truly are an artist! absolutely love your nail arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parita...so sweet of you to say that :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.