Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Adventures in Watermarbling: White and Red

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my entry for a nail art contest. This contest is organized by my blogger friend Rajani from "Perfecting the Imperfections".

You all can vote for me here: 
My entry is #1
http://perfectingtheimperfections.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/entries-of-nailart-contest/


I started the manicure with a Pure Ice Super Star as a base on middle, ring and pinky.


On the Pointer finger I used Colorbar Fearless Red. 


Then I watermarbled my middle and ring finger nail using Fearless Red and Super Star.


I dotted the nails with the same two shades using a dotting tool to add some more beauty. I love how it looks like butterfly wings :)


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading and don't forget to Vote :) 




26 comments:

  1. Wow amazing job on this! It looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the color combo, and u are right, it does look like butterfly wings....... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Divya :) Yeah somehow it turned out like the butterfly wings :D

      Delete
  3. wow! Thats gorgeous nail art...Loved the color combos Pearl! I will vote for you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its too pretty!! looks like butterfly wings.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) yeah it turned out very well....

      Delete
  5. wow beautiful <3 do a tut frm marbling na :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riya :) I am planning on doing one...

      Delete
  6. gawd..how u do such mesmerizing notds ..loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is breathtaking!! Love the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is really awesome nail art Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.