Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Nails

Happy 4th of July to my US friends :) Today, I am sharing my manicure which I did for this occasion. I love the way the final look turned out.



I started the manicure with Pure Ice Super Star as a base. Then I used Essie Fishnet Stockings with nail art striping tape to create the stripes.


I used Colorbar Blue Web to for blue and layered Sally Hansen Laser on it.


Then I stamped the stars with Pure Ice super Star using Konad Image plate M3.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.