Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tribal Nails

Hey everyone, it weekend yay!! Today, I am sharing my version of tribal nails. This nail art is quite popular and doing rounds on the nail art blogosphere. 

I was postponing this nail art from last two weeks, as this requires plenty of time. Weekend is a time to experiment so I thought why not not try this...


I used my Daler Rowney acrylic paints to create this. I doodled the design on a paper first and then used nail art striping and detailing brushes. As my acrylic paints are not opaque enough, I had to go through the complete design three times! It became messy in a way.


I will try to create another version of Tribal nails soon, using only nail paints.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.