Thursday, June 13, 2013

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick PR 050

Hey everyone, today I have a beautiful shade of lipstick to share. 

I have this shade for a few days now but every time I thought to wear it, the shade in the tube scared me! The lipstick looks scary in the tube but it goes on sheer on the lips. It is wearable… yay!!


PR 050 is a beautiful purple creme.

According to the website:
This supremely moisturising lipstick provides a blast of true colour leaving your lips with an incredibly pure finish. 


Features:

• Double hybrid pigment technology 

• Double moisture system: active moisture locking cream plus lip care to protect and nourish 

• Non-sticky texture; ultra-smooth application 






Formula:
This has a glossy crème formula. It glides on lips without any pulling or tugging. The coverage is sheer but buildable. For opacity three swipes are required.



Fragrance:
This has a light fruity scent.

Packaging:
This comes in a transparent plastic tube. The best thing with this kind of packaging  is that the lipstick shade is visible without even opening it :)

Wear Time:
It wore for 2.5 hours on my lips and then faded.


Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Lightweight and creamy formula.
  • Do not feather or bleed.
Cons:
  • Availability.
  • Costly.
  • Less staying power.
Retail price: $30 (for 3.7 g /0.13 oz)


19 comments:

  1. Such a bold shade! Not something I'll wear but its good to know its sheer and it looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks bold in tube but it is very sheer. This reminds me.. I forgot to add a hand swatch :( Thanks...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is beautiful :) Thanks for the lovely comments...

      Delete
  3. Lovelyyyyyyy it is .. n beautiful lip swatch dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rashmi :) I'm glad you liked the swatch...

      Delete
  4. I really love the shade! i think its fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite a bold shade but I liked it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it looks bold but actually its very sheer...

      Delete
  6. This shade needs guts to wear :) Looking lovely on ur lips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooo..really expensive :p
    nowadays everything is so excpensive.
    i love the transparent package.

    btw would you like to exchange blog buttons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is really an investment :D Me too love the packaging...
      Sure, I will be glad to do so :)

      Delete
  8. Packaging and shade is osm.. ;) though not wearable one for me, it is really a pretty shade and lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.