Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sally Hansen Insta Dry Fast Finish Nail Color Blue Away

Hey Everyone, today I am reviewing a beautiful blue polish from Sally Hansen.

Blue Away is a beautiful pastel blue crème. It is not too thick or goopy, just the perfect consistency. The brushes of Insta dri polishes are flat and wide, infact too wide for my nails. The polish looks brighter in the bottle but goes on a shade lighter on nails.





Formula:
It has a creme formula. It goes streaky and patchy. It gives opacity in three coats and dries quickly. For hiding the streaks top coat is a necessity.

Wear Time:
It wore for a day without any chipping or tip wear. On the second day it chipped.




Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Budget Friendly.

Cons:
  • Streaky formula.
  • Brush is too wide.

Retail price: $2.49 (for 9.17 ml)

I stamped the nails with Jesse's Girl Glee using Bundle Monster image plate BM 212. On the pinky, I layered Glee on Blue Away.



I used blue and green rhinestones from Bundle Monster on nails.



Hope you like my manicure. Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.