Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel Ignite

Hey everyone, today I am reviewing a beautiful polish from Revlon.

Ignite is a perfect name for this beautiful polish. It is a bright shimmery orange metallic shade. The golden shimmer does not look prominent on nails. The shimmer is subtle and with flash or in sunlight the shimmer is visible. 

This is one of those polishes which make my hands look clean and beautiful :)

Formula:
It has a shimmery formula with metallic finish. It goes on streaky during the first coat but the second coat makes it smooth. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.


Wear Time:
It wore for three day without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day, I experienced tip wear on two of the nails.

Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Budget Friendly.
  • Works well for stamping.
  • Long staying power.
Cons:
  • Didn’t find any.
Retail Price: $4.54 (for 15 ml)


I used my Daler Rowney Acrylic Paint in Yellow and White to create some small flowers and accents on the nails.



I sealed the manicure with Jessica Hologram Top coat.


Hope you liked the manicure. Thanks for reading...



8 comments:

  1. Nice shade! Love the flowers you did on the manicure a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. I'm glad you like the flowers...they didn't come out as I expected, but still looking beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. Wow awesome shade :)loved the nail art

    ReplyDelete
  3. great Color and the nail art is awesome!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the nail art !! Those yellow flowers stand out and everything looks so neat !

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.