Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain Balm in Smitten

Hey everyone, today I am sharing one of my current favorite lip product. It is Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain Balm in Smitten. Smitten is a beautiful deep fuchsia shade.



According to the website: 
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.


I fell in love with the shade the very first time I applied it. It leaves a pink stain behind once it fades, which is a good thing as I don't have to reapply it. I just keep on applying a lipbalm over it. 



Formula:
It has creme hydrating formula. The shade is sheer but buildable. It can be worn sheer or dark. It gives a beautiful glossy finish to the lips. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the lips. On my pigmented lips the shade looks plum-pink and not fuchsia :(



Fragrance:
This has a light minty scent which is refreshing. The fragrance fades away quickly.

Packaging:
This comes with a twist up chubby crayon tube. The packaging is colorful. It becomes easy to pick the shade with such a colorful packaging.



Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade. 
  • Longer staying power.
  • Pigmented.
  • Travel Friendly.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Easy to apply.
Cons:
  • Pricey.
  • A bit drying during the day.
  • Accentuate lip lines on dry lips.

Retail Price: Rs 600 (for 2.7g)

Stay beautiful and thanks for reading...


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade.. Well reviewed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm glad you also think so :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yeah, perfect for my pigmented lips :)

      Delete
  4. Pretty shade n lovely lip swatch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teji :) I am trying to get clear pics like your lip swatches...

      Delete
  5. the shade darling from this range is my current favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shade I loved your LOTD Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even I have Shade honey from this range, they are good except the drying property.

    Following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.