Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Raanjhanaa Inspired Nail Art

Hey everyone, Inspirations for the nail art can come from anywhere be it a print, a coffee cup or a movie poster. Here are my gradient nails inspired by movie Raanjhanaa...



When I saw this movie poster of Raanjhanaa I loved it. There are lot of beautiful gradients in it. So I finally did gradient nails today...


                                                                                    (Image Courtesy: Google)

I wanted a subtle gradient on first two and a bit bold on the last two nails. So I started from green and yellow on the pointer & white and pink on the middle. For strong gradient, I opted for orange and red on the ring finger and finally pink and blue on the pinky.


Here are the shades I used for the gradient:

Pointer finger nail: China Glaze Happy go Lucky and Sinful colors Innocent. 
Middle finger nail: Pure Ice Super Star and Colorbar Pink Lady.
Ring finger nail: Colorbar Fearless Red and Sunset
Pinky: China Glaze Hanging in the balance and Colorbar Bubbly.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.