Monday, June 3, 2013

Orange Shift

Hey Everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend. As of my weekend, it was a bit hectic. I had a lot of pending work to do. Well, I completed most of it :)

Today, I am sharing a simple manicure I created on this weekend. For this manicure I switched from yellow to Orange :D



I started the manicure by using Kleancolor Mango on my pointer, middle and pinky finger nails. On my ring finger I used Colorbar Sunset.


Then I stamped the ring finger nail with Pure Ice Super star using MJ1 image plate. I used some black metallic studs from Born Pretty Store on the ring finger.


Hope you liked the manicure. Thanks for reading...


4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.