Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Neon Triangles

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a neon manicure. Summer is the best time to try neons so these days I am thinking about doing more neon manicures. Neons are always fun :)


I made the triangles using the nail art striping tape. To show the bright neons I used white as a base.


Shades used:

White: Pure Ice super Star
Green: Colorbar Lime Margarita
Orange: Colorbar Tangerine Mojito



I used a few more neon shades to add to the beauty...


I made a braid on the middle and ring finger. On the pointer and pinky I added a few more triangles.


Shades added:
Peach: China Glaze Flipflop Fantasy
Pink: Colorbar Pink Lady


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading.

10 comments:

  1. so pretty n neat <3 i always mess up while pulling out d tape :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riya :) I am glad you liked it...

      Delete
  2. Wow so pretty...I love color bar neons...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the look of neon colors over white~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Nancy. I'm glad you liked the nail art :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.