Saturday, June 8, 2013

Milani Nail Lacquer Black Magic

Hey everyone, finally the time has come to introduce my favorite gorgeous black polish Milani Black Magic (*insert music*).


I love its name. It suits perfectly.



Black Magic is a beautiful black creme. It is one of most used color in my stash. I use it in most of my nail arts :)

Formula:
It has creme formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly. It is super glossy and don't need a top coat.


Wear Time:
It wore for a day without any chipping or tip wear. On the second day, I experienced prominent tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Budget Friendly.
  • Works well for stamping and water marbling.
  • Doesn't need a top coat.
Cons:
  • Less staying power.


Retail Price: $4.49 (for 15 ml)


I used nail art striping tape to create triangles with China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Happy go Lucky and Sinful colors Innocent.



On the ring finger I used grey Hex glitters.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



4 comments:

  1. Awesome black creme! Fun manicure too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really a gorgeous black..loving it :)

    Riya recently posted..Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick in Passionate Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww So glossy this black one and the nail art stunning Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.