Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lootera Inspired Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing another movie inspired nail art. This nail art is inspired by Bollywood movie Lootera. Though I am not interested in period films but the movie promos are looking interesting.


For this manicure I used Pure Ice Super Star as my base. On the pointer finger, I stamped flowers using Bundle Monster image plate BM06 using Milani Signature Gold and Barry M gold foil. This is inspired by Sonakshi's golden-copper Saree print.


On the middle finger I created a braid using Milani Signature Gold, Pure Ice Super star and Barry M gold foil


On the ring finger, I have used Mustche by Fake Tattoos. This is inspired by Ranveer's Mustache look  :D 


On the pinky, I have used Essie Fishnet Stocking (red creme), Milani Signature Gold and Barry M gold foil. This nail was inspired by Sonakshi's copper-gold Saree border and her red bindi.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.