Friday, June 7, 2013

Golden Leaves

Hey everyone, its been long since I used my Bundle monster first image plates. So today I decided to use my very first plates: BM01 and BM02.



I started the manicure with Loreal's Owl's Night. Then I stamped the leaves on all the nails with Barry M gold Foil, using BM01 image plate.

    

On the ring finger I used BM02 image plate as well with Barry M gold Foil. Then I used Sinful colors All about you on the tips of pointer, middle and pinky to give a shimmery look to the nail tips.


Hope you like the manicure. Thank for reading...


10 comments:

  1. very pretty u have done it perfectly <3 am such a klutz when it cums to konading :P

    Riya recently posted..Review of Maybelline Colorama Nail Paint in Amarelo Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just too good Pearl <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great one Parul, your nails are so well maintained
    love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun golden leaves! :) Its pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) I'm glad you like the stamping...I was confused about pairing owl's night with gold but it looks good to me now :)

      Delete
  5. Awww lovely combo and the shade is so gorgeous one :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.