Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Nails

Happy Father's Day everyone! Today, I decided to do my nails in a way which my dad will specially appreciate. Though he appreciates all my nail arts but this one is dedicated to him! I love him so much... 



His favourite color is blue so I picked different blue shades with four different finishes: Holo, Textured, Creme and Metallic. 

The shades are:
Pointer: Milani Cyberspace
Middle: Barry M Atlantic Road
Ring: China Glaze Hanging in the balance
Pinky: Essie Aruba Blue


I added a hat, a tie, specs and a pen using a nail art brush with my freehand. (I didn't want to go for the mustache again, so I opted for a pen. I know its looking more like a walking stick..but what to do? It's my freehand :D)

Then, I made a red heart with Essie Fishnet Stockings using a dotting tool. Then I wrote "DAD" with a small detailing brush using Pure Ice super star :)


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


8 comments:

  1. Super cute for Father's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that your dad is so supportive of you and your nail endeavors :) Mine is, too, always interested in what's going on with the blog and wanting me to make money off it, lol... that's the realtor in him, though ;) We are truly blessed to have such awesome dads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail is so damn pretty.. liked the ring finger one the most.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.