Sunday, June 9, 2013

Essie Nail Lacquer Too Too Hot

Too hot to handle eh? Yeah, I am talking about Essie Nail Lacquer Too too Hot. Too Too hot was released with Essie Braziliant Collection in 2011.

It is described as a red-coral creme on the website. On my nails it tends towards more orange than red.



Formula:
It has a creme formula. It goes smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in three coats and dries quickly. 

Wear Time:
It wore for four days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fifth day, I experienced prominent tip wear.




Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Budget Friendly.
  • Hassle free formula
Cons:
  • Didn't find any.
Retail Price: $8 (for 13.5 ml)

I started the manicure with Pure Ice Super star on my ring finger nail. Then, I stamped it with Colorbar All fired Up using Konad Image plate M9. I dotted Milani Black Magic on it.


I saran wrap Super star on my pointer finger nail and layered it with Wet n wild Hallucination. Then I stamped it with Milani Black Magic using Konad Image plate M9. I dotted Colorbar All fired up on the nail.

I completed the manicure with black Rhinestone metallic studs from Born Pretty store.



Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...



6 comments:

  1. Yeah it is too too hot :D
    Loved the shade n ur nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color! I also really like the manicure you made out of it. Really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite shade Looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radha :) This is a beautiful shade for summer...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.